Chronicles of a Growing Church on a Random Monday
Hey Oak family and fans,
Ever just have a “random” Monday? Well, today you can enjoy mine!
- Yesterday’s gathering once again amazed me! The sound of the church singing to God could be heard outside the building!
- So overwhelmed at your love and thoughtfulness for my birthday. Thank you for all the kind words and the thoughtful gestures. I love being your pastor, your friend, and your co-journeyer on this exciting ride called faith. I can’t imagine being anywhere else but here!
- The stories I continue to hear about life change is way exciting! God is doing some incredible things in our midst and everyone can get in on it.
- If you missed yesterday’s message, go to www.churchatoaklevel.com and get caught up today!
- If you’re not part of a Life Group yet, what are you waiting for? It’s a great place to connect with some cool people and discuss the application of Sunday’s principle. Now’s the time.
- There’s a social revolution on the horizon at Oak. We are talking about some new organized events where the church can just get together and hang out! One example that was successful was last month’s Taco Truck takeover! Look for more of that soon!
- Remember a quote from last week’s message: If our enemy, Satan, can’t make us bad, he’ll make us busy. Don’t let your schedule dictate how much of your time you can give to God and your relationship with Christ. You tell your calendar what to do based on your priorities and then do it!
I can’t wait to see what’s next! Greater things are yet to come…